Are you Adamaria Perrotta?
Edit your profile
I got a Master degree in Mathematics (2004) at the University of Naples (Italy) with a specific focus on Mathematical Analysis. After the graduation, I got a Ph.D. in Mathematics (2010) with a research activity focused on functional inequalities of Sobolev type and nonlinear elliptic partial differential equations. During the Ph.D. course and after that I also taught Mathematical Analysis at Engineering and Sciences faculties. In order to adapt the lectures to the mathematical applications to Mechanics and Science I collected data and real case studies. These further expanded my interest in Applied Mathematics. Thanks to my academic experience, I've been frequently working with international groups of researchers having different technical backgrounds. From November 2011 to November 2015 I worked as Financial Analyst in the Derivatives Pricing and Financial Risk Management Department at Prometeia S.p.A, Bologna. My main tasks were: Developing models and software for structured derivatives pricing, for important financial groups;Studying stochastic methods for Data Analysis in Finance; Testing procedures to automatically query Databases on MS Windows and Linux servers;Designing, planning and deliver quantitative finance training. My current role (from September 2016) is as Lecturer in Financial Mathematics at UCD.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Programme Director BSc. Financial MathematicsUniversity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland1 Sep 2017
- Professor on contractUniversity of Naples, Federico II, (Italy)1 Dec 2009 - 25 Nov 2011
- Lecturer/Assistant ProfessorUniversity College Dublin1 Sep 2016
- Financial AnalystPrometeia S.p.A., Bologna, Italy28 Nov 2011 - 29 Nov 2015
- MScUniversita Degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
- PhDUniversita Degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
- EnglishCan read, write, speak and understand
- ItalianCan read, write, speak and understand