Are you Adrian Ottewill?
Edit your profile
At Department of Mathematical Physics, UCD since Jan 1994.Fellow and Tutor in Applied Mathematics (Tenured), Magdalen College, University of Oxford, 1987 -Dec 1993.Lecturer in Mathematics (Tenured), Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford, 1987-Dec 1993.Royal Society Exchange Fellow, Tohoku University, Japan, Summer 1987.Boursier Joliot Curie, Observatoire de Paris-Meudon, France, Jan-Jun 1987.Visiting Professor, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, Autumn 1986.Fellow, Merton College, University of Oxford, 1982-1986.Postdoctoral Fellow, Enrico Fermi Institute, University of Chicago, 1983-1984.Taberdar Open Scholar, The Queen's College, University of Oxford 1979 - 1982.University of Oxford Mathematical Prize for First Place in Final Honours Degree Examination in Mathematics 1982.
- Junior Research Fellow of Merton CollegeUniversity of Oxford, Merton College, Department of Astrophysics, United Kingdom1982 - 1983
- SERC/NATO Postdoctoral FellowUniversity of Chicago, Enrico Fermi Institute, University of Chicago, United States1 Apr 1983 - 31 Mar 1984
- Visiting ProfessorUniversity of Buenos Aires, Instituto de Astronomia y Fisica del Espacio, Argentina1986 - 1986
- Royal Society Exchange FellowTohoku University, Department of Physics, Japan1987 - 1987
- Lecturer in Applied Mathematics,University of Oxford, Mathematical Institute, United Kingdom1987 - 1993
- Royal Society Exchange FellowUniversity of Adelaide, Department of Physics and Mathematical Physics, AustraliaJan 1991 - Mar 1991
- Professor of Mathematical PhysicsUniversity College Dublin, Department of Mathematical Physics, Dublin, Ireland1994
- Boursier Joliot-CurieObservatoire de Paris-Meudon, Groupe dAstrophysique Relativiste1987 - 1987
- Royal Irish Academy Senior Visiting FellowCaltech, LIGO Theory GroupMar 1997 - Apr 1997
- BAOxford University UK
- DPhilOxford University UK
- DScOxford University UK
- MAOxford University UK