Employment history 2013-present. Lecturer (Crop Science). School of Agriculture & Food Science, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland. 2011-2013. Research Scientist. Molecular Fungal Pathology. Plant Industry, CSIRO, Australia. 2007-2011. Post-Doctoral Scientist. Molecular Fungal Pathology. Plant Industry, CSIRO, Australia. 2005-2007. Post-doctoral Fellow. Molecular Plant-Fungal Interactions. University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Education 2016. Professional Diploma in University Teaching and Learning. University College Dublin, Ireland. 2005. Ph.D. The role of S-nitrosothiols in the establishment of plant disease resistance. University of Edinburgh, UK. 2000. B.Sc. (Honours) Plant Science. University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Post-doctoral FellowUniversity of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences1 Apr 2005 - 1 Apr 2007
- Research ScientistCSIRO-Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation24 May 2011 - 2 Apr 2013
- Post-doctoral FellowCSIRO-Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation28 May 2007 - 23 May 2011
- BScUniversity of Edinburgh
- PhDUniversity of Edinburgh
- Prof Dip University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin
- Professional Diploma in Teaching and LearningUniversity College Dublin30 Jun 2016