Are you Breige McNulty?
Edit your profile
A lecturer in human nutrition within the UCD Institute of Food and Health, she has spent the last number of years managing the National consumption surveys. Breige's main research interests are in the area of food consumption and using such data to gain an understanding of the impact of foods, nutrients, food ingredients and chemicals on health with a view to underpinning food safety and policy.
- Research AssociateUniversity of Ulster1 Oct 2007 - 31 May 2008
- Project Manager / Post-doctoral ResearcherUniversity College Dublin, University College Dublin, Ireland1 May 2008 - 31 Dec 2013
- Research FellowUniversity College Dublin, University College Dublin, Ireland1 Jan 2014 - 12 Jun 2015
- Lecturer/Assistant ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, University College Dublin, Ireland15 Jun 2015
- Prof Dip University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin