Are you Ciara Whelan?
Edit your profile
Ciara Whelan completed her Ph.D. in Economics (Trinity College Dublin) in 1997. She then undertook postdoctoral studies at the London School of Economics, Economics of Industry Group. She was an Economics Research Council Fellow, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven 1998-1999. She is a College Lecturer in the School of Economics, University College Dublin since September 2000. Amongst other publications she has published in the Journal of Industrial Economics, International Journal of Industrial Organization, Review of Industrial Organization, and The International Review of Law and Economics.
- College Lecturer since Sept. 2000University College Dublin, School of Economics1 Sep 2000
- Lecturer, Oct. 1999 - Sept. 2000Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics1 Sep 1999 - 1 Sep 2000
- Researcher Oct. 1997 - Sept. 1999London School of Economics1 Sep 1997 - 1 Sep 1999
- Lecturer, Oct. 1996 - Oct. 1997N.U.I. Maynooth, Department of Economics1 Sep 1996 - 1 Sep 1997
- Economics Tutor Oct. 1993 - Oct. 1997Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics1 Sep 1993 - 1 Sep 1997
- Economics Occassional Lecturer, Oct. 1994 - Oct. 1996Trinity College Dublin, Department of Education30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- BA (Mod)Trinity College Dublin
- PhDTrinity College Dublin