Are you Danielle Clarke?
Edit your profile
Danielle Clarke was educated in London and Oxford before coming to UCD in 1994. Most of her publications deal with writing by early modern women, their engagement with mainstream literary culture in particular. Other areas in which she has published include sexuality, literary theory, translation in the Renaissance, and textual criticism. Professor Clarke is currently working on a number of projects - a monograph on Gender and Cultural Reproduction 1500-1700; work on Irish recipe books from the 17th and early 18th centuries. She is also the editor of the Oxford Handbook of Early Modern Women's Writing.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Full ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, School of English, Drama and Film, Dublin, Ireland18 Apr 2018
- Lecturer in EnglishSt. Edmund Hall, Oxford1 Jan 1990 - 1 Jan 1994
- Stipendiary Lecturer in EnglishWadham College, Oxford1 Jan 1991 - 1 Jan 1994
- Lecturer in EnglishExeter College, Oxford1 Jan 1992 - 1 Jan 1994
- Lecturer in EnglishHertford College, Oxford1 Jan 1993 - 1 Jan 1994
- College Lecturer in EnglishNational University of Ireland1 Jan 1994 - 1 Jan 2002
- Senior Lecturer in EnglishUniversity College Dublin1 Jan 2002 - 1 Jan 2006
- Associate ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1 Jan 2006 - 17 Apr 2018
- BAOxford University UK
- DPhilOxford University UK
- FrenchCan read, write, speak and understand
- LatinCan read