Are you Paul Devereux?
Edit your profile
Paul Devereux is Professor of Economics at University College Dublin. He received his PhD from Northwestern University and has previously worked at UCLA and the Economic and Social Research Institute in Dublin. He serves as Co-Editor of the Journal of Human Resources, Associate Editor of Economic Journal, and is a member of the International Editorial Board for Education Economics. He is also affiliated as a research fellow with IZA and CEPR and is a member of the Royal Irish Academy. His research is mainly in the areas of wage dynamics, econometric methodology, intergenerational transmission, and family background and environmental effects on child outcomes such as education, earnings, and wealth. His research has been published in American Economic Review, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Review of Economics and Statistics, Journal of Labor Economics, Journal of Econometrics, and the Journal of Human Resources, among others.Links to his research can be found at Repec and at Google Scholar.
- ProfessorUniversity College Dublin1 Jul 2006
- LecturerUniversity College Dublin1 Jul 2005 - 30 Jun 2006
- Assistant Professor,Department of Economics, University of California at Los Angeles1 Jul 1997 - 30 Jun 2005
- Research Fellow,Institute for the Study of Labour (IZA)30 Dec 1999
- Research Assistant,Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin1 Jan 1990 - 1 Jan 1992
- Research FellowCentre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), United Kingdom1 Sep 2006
- BATrinity College Dublin
- MAUniversity College Dublin
- PhDNorthwestern University IL