Edel graduated from UCD with BSc Radiography in 1993. She spent most of her radiography career in St. Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin. In 1997, Edel was awarded the H.Dip. Radiography (CT) and began working as an occasional lecturer on the postgraduate CT course in UCD. In 2003, Edel was appointed to a lecturing post in UCD and is programme co-ordinator of the Graduate Diploma and Masters programme in CT. Edel lecturers on various undergraduate Radiography modules.
- BScUniversity College Dublin
- Dip RadiographyCollege of Radiographers London UK
- H Dip RadiographyUniversity College Dublin
- CPD cert in Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin
- H Dip Radiography (CT), University College DublinUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1 Sep 1996 - 29 Aug 1997Other
- IrishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review