Are you Eugene O'Brien?
Edit your profile
1985-1989: Worked with firms of Consulting Engineers including Mott McDonald EPO and Roughan ODonovan/G. Maunsell & Partners. Designed various bridge and viaduct structures. 1989-1990: Director of Tower Software, a small software firm developing and distributing Civil Engineering software. Author of the POSTTEN program for post-tensioned prestressed concrete design.1990-1998: Lecturer, Trinity College Dublin.1998-2004: Professor & Head of Civil Engineering, University College Dublin.2004-date: Professor, School of Civil, Structural & Environmental Engineering, University College Dublin. 2008-date: Director & Chairman, Roughan O'Donovan Innovative Solutions (Consulting Engineers) 2006-Sep 2007: Director of UCD Urban Institute, University College Dublin.
- Professor & Head of Civil EngineeringUniversity College Dublin, Civil Engineering30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- LecturerTrinity College Dublin30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- DirectorTower Software30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- Design EngineerRoughan O'Donovan/G. Maunsell & Partners30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- Design EngineerEwbank Preece OhEocha30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- BENUI Galway IRL
- MEngScNUI Galway IRL
- MI Struct E-
- PhDUniversity of Calgary Alberta