My research interests cover a number of different areas in computer science, psychology and maths. My main interests at the moment are: biases in human reasoning and decision making; processes of rational inference in cognition; the origins of bias and rationality in human thought; computational models of probabilistic reasoning; computational models of decision making. I have also worked on topics in number theory, computational linguistics, models of language comprehension and production, processes of creative thought and conceptual formation, and various other areas.
- LecturerDublin City University, School of Computer Applications30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- Forbairt E.U. Presidency Post-Doctoral FellowTrinity College Dublin, Department of Computer Science30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- PhDTrinity College Dublin, Department of Computer Science30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- BScUniversity College Cork
- PhDTrinity College Dublin