I am an enthusiastic young Post-Doctoral Research Fellow currently interested in the advancement of healthcare systems through design of novel and innovative technologies based on soft matter materials and additive manufacturing. I am thriving towards an independent recognized researcher position and constantly develop and excel myself towards achieving high-end goals, including successful submission of ERC Starting Grant.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Post-Doctoral Research FellowUniversity College Dublin, School of Chemistry, Dublin, Ireland5 Nov 2018 - 4 Nov 2020
- BScAberystwyth University
- PhDUniversity of Manchester
- ACS Review LabAmerical Chemical Society19 Jun 2018Certificate for finishing ACS Peer-Reviewer course.
- Innovation Optimiser RoadmapUniversity of Manchester IP, Manchester, United Kingdom14 Feb 2017Finished Innovation Optimiser Roadmap course for Entrepreneurs and early-stage commercialization.
- Project ManagementInstitute of Physics, IoP, United Kingdom16 Sep 2016Finished online project management course offered by Institute of Physics (IoP).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant TrainingUniversity of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom1 May 2015
- Laser Safety TrainingUniversity of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom26 Sep 2013
- PolishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- Spanish; CastilianCan read, write, speak and understand