Are you Jennifer Grehan?
Edit your profile
I graduated as a Diagnostic Radiographer from University of the West of England, Bristol in 1996 and spent the next two years at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Spinal Injuries Unit consolidating my clinical skills. Exposure to this busy district general environment helped me decide that Paediatric Radiography was my direction of professional travel and I was lucky enough to get my first Senior radiography job at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust in 1998. I rotated through all modalities and was appointed Superintendent III in charge of General Radiography in 2000, Superintendent II in 2003 and held the post of Lead Superintendent Radiographer for the department from 2005 until my departure in late 2012. More formal adventures into third level education provision came with a move home to Ireland and taking up a post as Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography in the School of Medicine and Medical Science, UCD in November 2012. Involvement in shaping the clinical radiographers of the future is very exciting and being in a position to develop and deliver the first ever post graduate qualification in Paediatric Radiography has been a great experience. My role has developed to absorb my long-standing interest in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) from both a management and research perspective and I now facilitate the cycle of UCD Multi-Disciplinary Study Days which run throughout the year.
- Lecturer and CPD coordinator Diagnostic ImagingUniversity College Dublin19 Nov 2012
- RadiographerStoke Mandeville Hospital NHS Trust, Radiology, Aylesbury, United Kingdom1 Oct 1996 - 1 Nov 1998
- Senior II RadiographerGreat Ormond Street Hospital Foundation Trust2 Nov 1998 - 6 Nov 2000
- Superintendent III Radiographer - GeneralsGreat Ormond Street Hospital Foundation Trust6 Nov 2000 - 3 Nov 2003
- Superintendent II Radiographer - Fast FlowGreat Ormond Street Hospital Foundation Trust3 Nov 2003 - 4 Sep 2005
- Lead Superintendent RadiographerGreat Ormond Street Hospital Foundation Trust4 Sep 2005 - 28 Sep 2012
- BScAvon & Gloucester College of Health UK
- PG DIPCity University London
- MScCity University London
- Prof Cert University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin