Are you John O'Dowd?
Edit your profile
I have been a lecturer in the Faculty (and subsequently the School) of Law at UCD since 1991, where I have taught Contract Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Media Law and the Law of the European Convention on Human Rights. From 2002 to 2004 I held the NUI Travelling Studentship in Law while working on a DPhil thesis at the University of Oxford (Wolfson College) comparing the role of directive principles and justiciable social rights in Indian and Irish constitutional law.
- TutorUniversity College Dublin, Faculty of Law, Ireland1 Sep 1987 - 30 Apr 1991
- Assistant LecturerUnversity College Dublin, Faculty of Law., Ireland1 Sep 1991 - 31 Aug 1995
- College LecturerUniversity College Dublin, Faculty of Law, Ireland1 Sep 1995
- EnglishCan read, write, speak and understand
- FrenchCan read, write, speak and understand
- IrishCan read, write, speak and understand
- ItalianCan read, write, speak and understand