The major focus of my research is to provide a molecular understanding of the factors affecting oocyte quality. I am interested in novel biomarkers and signaling pathways regulating oocyte competence, including progesterone regulation and oocyte - cumulus cell crosstalk.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Assistant Professor in AnatomyUCD School of Medicine, Dublin, Ireland3 Aug 2015
- IRC Postdoctoral FellowUCD School of Agriculture and Food Science, Ireland1 Oct 2014
- BScUniversity College Dublin
- PhDUniversity College Dublin
- Prof Dip University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin