Are you Madeline Murphy?
Edit your profile
Dr Murphy obtained her PhD from University College Dublin and has been leading a research group in the UCD Conway Institute since 2006. Her research focus is the identification and functional characterisation of novel therapeutic targets with the aim of developing improved diagnostics and therapeutics for fibrotic disease and more recently for cancer. She has published extensively in peer reviewed scientific journals and received research grant income from Breast Cancer Campaign, Wellcome Trust, Science Foundation Ireland, Health Research Board and National Children's Research Centre.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Conway FellowUCD Conway Institute, Ireland28 Mar 2017
- Honorary LecturerUCD, Ireland1 Jan 1999
- Special LecturerUCD, Ireland1 Sep 2002
- College LecturerUCD, Ireland1 Jan 2007 - 31 Dec 2008
- BScUniversity College Dublin
- PhDUniversity College Dublin