Are you Marie-Louise Ryan?
Edit your profile
Marie-Louise Butler is a Diagnostic Imaging lecturer and researcher in the School of Medicine and Medical Science. She is involved in a number of teaching disciplines and research areas, including collaborations with various professions and international bodies. She coordinates the UCD postgraduate radiation safety programs which are delivered to industrial and medical professionals internationally. Marie-Louise also coordinates the ERASMUS programme. Her research interests include medical education, radiation dose optimisation, implementation of research in clinical practice and image perception.
- LecturerUniversity College Dublin30 Dec 1999
- Assistant LecturerUniversity College Dublin30 Dec 1999
- Medical Trainee/Anatomy DemonstratorUniversity College Dublin30 Dec 1999
- Clinical Quality AdvisorGlobal Diagnostics, Ireland1 Oct 2018
- Radiology Services ManagerWhitfield Clinic., Waterford.1 May 2017 - 22 Dec 2017
- RadiographerEuromedic Ireland30 Sep 2007 - 30 Sep 2008
- RadiographerHealth Service Executive, Waterford Regional Hospital, Ireland1 Jul 2005 - 30 Aug 2007
- BScUniversity College Dublin
- PhDUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1 Sep 2007 - 28 Jun 2013