Are you Michaela Davis?
Edit your profile
I am a diagnostic radiographer by profession. My research interests are focussed around child protection in relation to Non Accidental Injury in children,which was the topic of my PhD. I also have diverse research interests in equine radiography, oral history and forensic radiography, especially in relation to radiographic imaging and evidence collection.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Committee Member Summer Student Research AwardsUniversity College Dublin, SMMS, Dublin, Ireland2012
- DCRCollege of Radiographers London UK
- BScLancaster University. UK
- MScAnglia Polytechnic University UK
- PHDUniversity of Wales Bangor, Diagnostic Imaging, Bangor, United Kingdom1998 - 2001Child Protection and Diagnostic ImagingOtherSupervised by Reeves PJ
- ItalianCan read, write, speak and understand