Are you Mirjam Heinen?
Edit your profile
Dr Mirjam Heinen has a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics from Arnhem-Nijmegen University of Professional Education (the Netherlands), an MSc in Nutrition and Health from Wageningen University (the Netherlands), and a PhD in Epidemiology from Maastricht University (the Netherlands). Her PhD was on 'Nutrition and other lifestyle factors in relation to pancreatic cancer in the Netherlands Cohort Study'. After her PhD, she worked for 2 years as a postdoctoral researcher with a heavy teaching load. Her research project was on the role of alcohol intake in the aetiology of lymphatic malignancies and her teaching was focused on courses in methodology, statistics and nutrition. In 2012, she started working as a postdoctoral research fellow at the National Nutrition Surveillance Centre (NNSC) in UCD. Her role involved managing the NNSC and collecting and analysing data on the Irish part of the WHO Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative. In 2016, she was appointed as Lecturer.
- BSc-1997 - 2001
- MScWageningen Univ. Netherlands2003 - 2006
- PhDUniversity of Maastricht2011
- Prof Dip University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin
- Dutch; FlemishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- GermanCan read and understand