Are you Mary Moran?
Edit your profile
My background is as a midwife sonographer and I joined the academic staff at UCD in 2007. I currently coordinate all of the postgraduate Obstetric & Gynaecology Ultrasound Programmes for UCD, and I coordinate the Obstetric & Gynaecology modules for the MSc Ultrasound. My research interests cover all aspects of Obstetric & Gynaecology ultrasound, with a particular interest in ultrasound assessment of placental function, which was the topic of interest for my PhD. I represent the School of Medicine on the Taught Graduate and CPD Strategy Committee of the UCD School of Nursing, Midwifery & Health Systems.
- SonographerMerrion Fetal Health, Dublin7 Jun 2010
- MAInst of Public Administration IRL
- PhDUniversity College Dublin
- Registered MidwifeSt. James's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland1985
- Registered General NurseThe Charitable Infirmary, Jervis Street, Dublin1981
- Higher Diploma Diagnostic ImagingUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1999 - 2000