Are you Orla Doyle?
Edit your profile
The core focus of my research is a micro analysis of human behaviour. My areas of expertise include the economics of human development, health economics, early child development and education, and methods for evaluating policy interventions. Over the last ten years I have developed, led, and consolidated a large research programme dedicated to evaluating the effectiveness of early childhood intervention programmes using experimental and quasi-experimental designs. I have a particular interest in developing and applying new statistical and methodology techniques to improve the internal and external validity of randomised controlled trials.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Research FellowUniversity College Dublin, UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy, Dublin, Ireland1 Jul 2007
- Assistant ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, Economics, Ireland1 Sep 2011 - 1 May 2017
- LecturerUniversity College Dublin, School of Public Health and Population Sciences, Ireland1 Jul 2007 - 1 Sep 2011
- Postdoctoral ResearcherUniversity College Dublin, UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy, Ireland1 Sep 2004 - 1 Sep 2007
- Associate ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, School of Economics, Dublin, Ireland1 May 2017
- BA (Mod)Trinity College Dublin
- PhDTrinity College Dublin