Are you Robin Feeney?
Edit your profile
Dr Feeney received her PhD in Biological Anthropology from The Ohio State University (USA) in conjunction with the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology (Germany), where she also held a position as a Postdoctoral Researcher. Her specialisation is in dental anthropology with research interests in comparative human biology. Dr Feeney joined UCD in 2011 as a Lecturer in Human Anatomy, where she teaches anatomy to undergraduate and graduate-entry medicine and allied health students. Her broad training in health combined with her expertise in biological anthropology facilitates both novel interdisciplinary and translational research in the areas of evolutionary science, morphometric analysis and 3D imaging.
- Lecturer in Human AnatomyUniversity College Dublin, School of Medicine, Human Anatomy, Dublin, Ireland7 Jul 2011
- Instructor of AnthropologyValdosta State University, Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Criminal Justice, Valdosta, United States1 Sep 2010 - 1 Jul 2011
- Post-Doctoral FellowMax Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Department of Human Evolution, Leipzig, Germany1 Aug 2006 - 31 Aug 2010
- Instructor of AnthropologyThe Ohio State University, Department of Anthropology, Columbus, United States1 Sep 2003 - 31 Aug 2006
- Forensic Search Technician for the Missing Women Task Force (2003)Royal Canadian Mounted Police, RCMP E Division Major Crime Section, Port Coquitlam, Canada.1 May 2003 - 30 Sep 2003
- BAMcGill University PQ Canada
- MScUniversity of Bradford
- PhDOhio State University
- Prof Cert University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin
- EnglishCan read, write, speak and understand
- FrenchCan read, write, speak and understand
- GermanCan read, write, speak and understand