My research interests include using X-ray Computed Tomography (CT) to understand the response of roots to the soil physical environment. I would like to apply my skills and experience of X-ray CT, soil science, hydrology, plant biology and image analysis to answer further questions about the rhizosphere and plant function.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Assistant ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland1 Sep 2015
- Research FellowUniversity of Nottingham27 Aug 2012 - 26 Aug 2015
- BScUniversity of Nottingham
- PhDUniversity of Nottingham
- Certificate of CPDUniversity College Dublin
- Prof Dip University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin