Are you Seamus Hussey?
Edit your profile
My clinical and research interests predominantly centre around paediatric inflammatory bowel disease. I lead the DOCHAS initiative (Determinants and Outcomes in CHildren and AdolescentS with IBD) - the first prospective study of new-onset paediatric IBD in Ireland, which began in January 2012. This translational research initiative encompasses integrated epidemiological, clinical, genetic, microbial and basic science-based research themes in young patients with new-onset IBD.
- Research Fellow (Departments of Immunology, Paediatrics and Physiology)University of Toronto, Toronto1 Jul 2007 - 30 Jun 2010
- Associate Staff, Division of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and NutritionHospital for Sick Children, Toronto1 Jul 2009 - 30 Jun 2010
- Consultant Paediatric GastroenterologistOur Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin30 Dec 1999
- Clinical Fellow in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and NutritionHospital for Sick Children, Toronto1 Jul 2006 - 30 Jun 2009
- FRCPIRoyal College of Physicians Ir
- MB BCh BAOUniversity College Cork