School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science
Are you Siobhán McClean?
Edit your profile
2016- Lecturer (Biotherapeutics), School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science UCD. 2007-2016 Co-ordinator of the Centre of Microbial Host Interactions, ITT Dublin 2000-2016 Lecturer, Institute of Technology Tallaght 1995-2000 Senior Scientist, Elan Pharmaceutical Technologies 1993-1994 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, St Luke's Institute of Cancer Research, UCD 1989-1993 PhD Student, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London. 1988-1989 Scientist, Pfizer Central Research, Sandwich, Kent, UK 1984-1988 BSc (Hons) Biochemistry, UCD. .
- LecturerInstitute of Technology Tallaght, Science, Dublin 24, Ireland4 Jan 2000 - 31 Oct 2016
- Post-doctoral Research FellowSt Lukes Institute of Cancer Research, Dept Pharmacology, UCD, Dublin 4, Ireland1 Feb 1993 - 26 May 1995
- Senor ScientistElan Pharmaceutical Technologies, Pulmonary and Oral drug delivery, Dublin, Ireland29 May 1995 - 31 Dec 1999
- BScUniversity College Dublin
- PhDImperial College London UK1989 - 1993