Are you Stefanie Haller?
Edit your profile
Stefanie Haller is Assistant Professor/Lecturer at University College Dublin. She received her PhD from the European University Institute and has previously worked at the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), Dublin. Her research focuses on how globalization affects firms and markets, both through foreign direct investment and participation in international trade, and also through the adoption of new technologies. She has published in the Review of Economics and Statistics and the Journal of International Economics among others.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Economics Erasmus/International exchanges co-ordinator and LiaisonUniversity College Dublin, School of Economics, Dublin, Ireland2 Feb 2015 - 31 Aug 2018
- Post Doctoral FellowEconomic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, Ireland3 Oct 2005 - 31 Mar 2008
- Research OfficerEconomic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, Ireland1 Apr 2008 - 31 Aug 2012
- Diplom-VolkswirtUniversity of Tubingen
- PhDEuropean University Institute Florence
- Prof Cert University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin
- Advanced Studies in International Economic Policy ResearchKiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel, Germany4 Sep 2000 - 8 Jun 2001