Are you Sulagna Maitra?
Edit your profile
Sulagna Maitra is a Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in Humanitarian Action and Director of NOHA Joint Masters in International Humanitarian Action. Her main areas of interest are conflict resolution and reconciliation, especially role of identity in conflict resolution, grassroots level reconciliation and transboundary river water conflicts. Sulagna joined the UCD Humanitarian Action Programme in 2010 as a doctoral researcher and academic coordinator of the NOHA Masters programme. Subsequently, she became a Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Humanitarian Action in 2013. Prior to joining UCD, she worked as a researcher at the Global Change Programme in Jadavpur University, India. Sulagna received her PhD from UCD in 2013. She has a Masters in International Humanitarian Assistance (NOHA) from Uppsala University, Sweden and a Masters in International Relations from Jadavpur University, India. Sulagna received Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and the Sasakawa Young Leaders' Fellowship respectively for her Masters.
- Lecturer in Humanitarian ActionUniversity College Dublin16 Dec 2013
- ResearcherJadavpur University Global Change Programme1 Nov 2008 - 31 Jan 2011
- Trainee, Policy Affairs Strategy and Evaluation UnitDG Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection (DG ECHO), Brussels1 Aug 2008 - 30 Sep 2009
- BAUniversity of Calcutta
- MAJadavpur University
- Master of StudiesUppsala University Sweden
- PhDUniversity College Dublin
- BengaliCan read, write, speak and understand
- EnglishCan read, write, speak and understand
- GermanCan read, write, speak and understand
- HindiCan read, write, speak and understand
- JapaneseCan read, write, speak and understand