Thillai Sivakumar Natarajan
Are you Thillai Sivakumar Natarajan?
Edit your profile
Thillai Sivakumar Natarajan Joined the UCD School of Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering in November 2016 as the Post-Doctoral Researcher in the laboratory of Professor K. Ravindranathan Thampi, funded by Irish Research Council through Government of Ireland Post-Doctoral Fellowship. His research interest mainly focuses on development of photocatalytic materials and reactors for environmental remediation and energy production applications. Currently, he is working on the development of novel visible light photocatalytic materials for solar water splitting (hydrogen production). He obtained his Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences from Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR)/CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Gujarat, India in 2014. Subsequently, he moved to South Korea and Taiwan and worked as a post-doctoral researcher at Kyungpook National University, South Korea and Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan.
- Post Doctoral ResearcherKyungpook National University, Department of Environmental Engineering, Daegu, South Korea1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015
- Post Doctoral FellowChung Yuan Christian University, Department of Environmental Engineering, Taoyuan City, Taiwan1 Mar 2016 - 31 Aug 2016
- Project ManagementQuality and Qualifications Ireland, Ireland
- University Teaching & Learning Practice: Seminar Series 2017/18University College Dublin, Ireland
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- TamilCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- HindiCan speak