Are you John O'Sullivan?
Edit your profile
Born and brought up in Dublin, I studied at Trinity College Dublin from where I graduated with a Civil Engineering degree in 1993. I completed an MSc at the Queen's University of Belfast in 1994 and following this started a seven-year period that would involve working in a research capacity at the University of Ulster on a number of externally funded projects. I completed my PhD in 1999 after spending time at the UK Flood Channel Facility in HR Wallingford and have also spent time at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa and at the University of Adelaide, Australia. Present research interests are concerned with water resources.
- Research OfficerUniversity of Ulster30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- Research AssistantUniversity of Ulster30 Dec 1999 - 30 Dec 1999
- BATrinity College Dublin
- BAITrinity College Dublin
- DPhilUniversity of Ulster1996 - 1999
- MScQueen's University of Belfast UK1993 - 1994
- Prof Cert University Teaching & LearningUniversity College Dublin