I am an Assistant Professor in the school of Civil Engineering at UCD. I obtained my PhD in Civil Engineering at UCD in 2016 which was focused on "Drive-by bridge health monitoring". I won "KB Broberg" medal for "Best UCD PhD Thesis in Mechanics- 2016". I also won Royal Irish Academy Charlemount award in 2018 for my collaboration with University of Alberta. I was awarded SFI-Industry Fellowship in 2018 which allowed me to spend one year at Gavin & Doherty Geosolutions (GDG) Ltd. working on the optimisation of offshore wind turbines. My main areas of research interest are Structural Dynamics and Random Vibrations for Civil Infrastructure including "Transport Infrastructure" and "Offshore Wind Turbines". I am also collaborating with CeADAR research centre where we are trying to apply data analytics and AI to built environment. If you are looking for funding for PhD or Postdoc, I am happy to discuss the following calls: - Marie skłodowska-curie Postdoctoral Prgramme: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/h2020-section/marie-sklodowska-curie-actions Please contact me if you are looking for research collaborations.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN APPOINTMENTS
- Assistant ProfessorUniversity College Dublin, School of Civil Engineering, Ireland1 Jun 2019
- SFI Research FellowUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1 Sep 2018 - 31 May 2019
- Postdoctoral research fellowUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1 Jun 2016 - 31 Aug 2018
- Occasional lecturerUniversity College Dublin, Ireland1 Jan 2014 - 31 May 2016
- PhDUniversity College Dublin